"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the Creator. Dancers come and go in the twinkling of an eye but the dance lives on. On many an occasion when I am dancing, I have felt touched by something sacred. In those moments, I felt my spirit soar and become one with everything that exists. I become the stars and the moon. I become the lover and the beloved. I become the victor and the vanquished. I become the master and the slave. I become the singer and the song. I become the knower and the known. I keep on dancing and then, it is the eternal dance of creation. The Creator and the creation merge into one wholeness of joy. I keep on dancing — until there is only … the dance."
Michael Jackson – The Dance
Highlights for Issue 21 :
– Exclusive Interview with Kevin Stea, Dancer & Choreographer
– Exclusive Interview with Lorraine Fields, Dancer & Choreographer
– Exclusive Interview with Barry Lather, Dancer & Choreographer
– MTV ’95
– Get it Together
– The Ultimate Dance Routine
– Michael Jackson’s Most Famous Dance Moves
Plus the usual News, Collectors Reference, In The Closet Fashion, 2 A3 Posters and much, much more.